Friday, August 7, 2026

BUT DESPITE ALL THIS

Today's reading: Leviticus 25-27

"But despite all this, I will not utterly reject or despise them while they are in exile in the land of their enemies. I will not cancel my covenant with them by wiping them out. I, the Lord, am their God." Leviticus 26:44 NLT

We can break God's laws.

We can crush His heart with our disobedient ways.

We can turn our backs on Him and all that He has to offer us.

But despite all this...

Despite all this, He will not turn His back on us!

He may very well punish us.

He will undoubtedly chastise us.

He will not, in the middle of our wayward ways, make things easy on us.

But He will not forget us or how very much He loves us.

God's love for us does not change due to our behavior.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive