Tuesday, July 28, 2026

HOLINESS DISPLAYED

Today's reading: Ezekiel 37-42

"When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, my holiness will be displayed to the nations." Ezekiel 39:27 NLT

I don't know what prayer request you have been praying on repeat, or for how long you've been praying it.

I don't know who it is you are praying back to the Lord.

I don't know how long you have been waiting on the Lord to do the work you have asked Him to do.

I know my prayer request. I know my 'lost one'. I know just how long I've been waiting.

I also know that me displaying His holiness is not, IS NOT, dependent upon my prayer being answered.

His holiness in me should be shining forth in the waiting.

His holiness in me should be what people see in the meantime.

His holiness in me should be very evident as I await His answer, His time, His ways.

God's holiness does not depend upon us getting what we want, but rather upon us trusting Him because of who He is.

Is His holiness being displayed in us as we wait? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive