Sunday, September 15, 2024

SALVATION

Today's reading: Titus

"For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people." Titus 2:11 NLT

I have presented you with clever quips.

I've given you many quotes.

I have shared with you many a tale from our farm and my simple life.

I have hit 'send' on far too many mis-spellings.

Today?

Today, I want to make sure you know about the gift of salvation.

The prophesied birth of a virgin born Savior.

The perfect life lived by the Messiah.

The cruel death on a cross of the Lamb.

The resurrection of the Son of God.

Do you know about it? Have you accepted this priceless gift personally?

It's not a matter of a sprinkling in your childhood.

Or a certificate of membership at a specific church.

Or even a string of perfectly attended Sundays.

This gift doesn't get passed down from generation to generation.

It isn't even anything to do with a baptism.

It's all about a prayer...

Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins and surrender my life. Wash me clean. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That he died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day for my Victory, I believe that in my heart and make confession with my mouth, that Jesus is my Savior and Lord. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive