WHAT DO THEY HEAR ABOUT ME?
Today's reading: Daniel 1-6
"So Daniel was brought in before the king. The king asked him, Are you Daniel, who was exiled from Judah by my predecessor, King Nebuchadnezzar? I have heard that you have the spirit of the gods within you and that you are filled with insight, understanding and wisdom." Daniel 5:13-14 NLT
Just what is it people are hearing about me?
That I grumble and groan about commitments I have made...
That I fuss and mumble about slow drivers in front of me...
That I am controlling...
That I sometimes lose my temper...
Or that I am filled with God.
Imperfect, but filled with God.
Lead by the Spirit, guided by the Word, a part of the Church, willing to share the Good News?
That I serve because of a grateful heart, desire to honor God in all I do, allow Jesus to be seen in me?
What do people hear about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment