Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A DELIVERER
Today's reading: 2 Kings 11-15

"Then Jehoahaz prayed for the Lord's help, and the Lord heard his prayer. The Lord could see how terribly the king of Aram was oppressing Israel. So the Lord raised up a deliverer to rescue the Israelites from the tyranny of the Arameans. Then Israel lived in safety again as they had in former days." 2 Kings 13:4-5 NLT

I don't know about you, your current circumstances or the state of your faith walk, but for me--these verses were what I needed:

1. The Lord hears!

2. The Lord sees!

3. The Lord delivers!

He waits for me to reach the end of me and call out to Him.

He knows what's going on in my world, in my head and in my heart.

He provides all I need. All. Not just a smidge. Not just a bare minimum. Not just enough to let me scrape by. All I need.

That stirs my hope this morning. And I pray it stirs yours, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive