Friday, October 4, 2024

WHERE IS YOUR TRUST PLACED?

Today's reading: Proverbs 28

"Trusting oneself is foolish, but those who walk in wisdom are safe." Proverbs 28:26 NLT

I'm not sure why I trust myself somedays.

My abilities are limited, to say the least.

My skill set is finite, to be honest.

My knowledge of future events, is nonexistent.

My view of all that's going on, is severely dialed in to what's currently going on before my very eyes.

So, why do I trust myself? My feelings, my emotions, my opinions, my plans?

Why don't I lean harder, longer, and with more intent, into the Lord?

Who knows all.

Who has created all.

Who holds all in His grand hands.

Who formed the past, is orchestrating the present and who has written the future.

I'm a fool to trust me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive