Saturday, February 6, 2016

ISRAEL: T-9 DAYS

Several of you have asked about the itinerary I will have while overseas...here it is:

Day 1 2/15-Early morning flight out of St Louis to Newark, NJ. Late afternoon flight out of Newark to Tel Aviv. Length on overseas flight: 10.5 hours

Day 2 2/16-Arrive in Tel Aviv approximately mid-late morning , go through customs and begin tour. We should visit places like Caeserea, Mt Carmel, the Jezreel Valley and Nazareth on this day.

Day 3 2/17-Sea of Galilee, boat ride on the Sea, Mt of Beatitudes, Capernaum and have an opportunity to be baptized in the Jordan River.

Day 4 2/18-Tel Dan Nature Preserve and Golan Heights.

Day 5 2/19-Gideon`s Springs and begin our ascent into Jerusalem.

Day 6 2/20-Dead Sea, Masada, Qumran, Wadi Kelt.

Days 7-9 2/21-2/23-Jerusalem, Mt of Olives, Calvary, the Tomb, possibly the Holocaust Museum and the Temple Museum, Garden of Gethsemane. The Dome of the Rock, Western Wall, go to a street market, Palm Sunday Road and several other things are mentioned on our tour packet. Will depart Tel Aviv late this evening for a flight back to Newark. Length of overseas flight: 12.5 hours

Day 10 2/24-Arrive in Newark, change planes and fly to St Louis. Arrive in St Louis around 9:30am.

Keep me in your prayers as I experience all of this. I want to soak it all in like a sponge. I want to experience it so deeply that I can share with those God allows me to share with. I want to come back a different person after having been given this God-sent opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive