Monday, February 8, 2016

ISRAEL: T-7 DAYS

One week from right now we'll be on our way to the airport for 'the trip'.

I'll have my luggage in the car, my passport firmly attached to my being and the butterflies in my stomach will be swarming.

One of the greatest parts about this trip is that I will be traveling with dear friends. Dear godly friends. That's a real blessing.

Pray for those friends of mine who I'll be traveling with. Pray that when we return we'll still be friends--deeper friends, as you and I know a road trip has a way of wreaking havoc on the best of relationships!

Also pray for the friends I'll meet, Folks I'll find a place in my heart for. Folks who I will be experiencing this with.

Pray for us all that the pages of the Bible will come alive to us in a miraculous and life-changing way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive