WATCHMEN
Today's reading: Ezekiel 31-36
"But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn't sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their deaths. They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman accountable. Now, son of man, I am making you a watchman for the people of Israel. Therefore, listen to what I say and warn them for me." Ezekiel 33:6-7 NLT
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to be a watchman.
-Someone who speaks the words of God.
-Someone who tells the world about Him.
-Someone who sounds the alarm of sin and its ramifications.
-Someone so thrilled to have been saved by the Lord that you want everyone else to know His saving power.
-Someone who loves another enough to do all you can to keep them from the pits of hell.
-Someone who truly is a follower of Christ, a follower who takes His commands to 'Go tell' seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment