Monday, December 10, 2018

SEE
Today's reading: Revelation 19-22

"And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads." Revelation 22:4 NLT

See-to look at or behold; to gaze at with eyes wide open; to perceive by the eye; to apprehend objects by sight.

This verse makes me question all the beautiful things I might have ever seen with my eyes...

The sunrises and sunsets colored majestically by His hands.

The tiny wrinkles on the hands of a newborn.

The intricately milled petals of a flower growing wild in the woods.

The rock formations painted with a palette of colors from the beginning of time.

The veined lines of an autumn leaf.

But to see God face to face?

To stand in His presence?

To gaze upon His face, to see in His eyes His absolute love for me?

To be near the One who gave His Son for me?

To look on Him with eyes wide open for eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive