Saturday, October 21, 2017

LIVING A MIRACULOUS LIFE
Today's reading: Acts 7-8

"Philip, for example, went to the city of Samaria and told the people there about the Messiah. Crowds listened intently to what he had to say because of the miracles he did." Acts 8:5-6 NLT

God worked through Philip.

He did a work so big that in the midst of persecution, people saw God at work in Philip's life.

I want that for my life.

I want people to see me living a miraculous life.

Miraculous in the sense that they cannot believe how I handle tough situations.

Miraculous in the sense that they cannot understand how I can have such peace.

Miraculous in the sense that they are drawn to find out the secret to my success, the power behind my faith, the fuel I fill up on...and I can tell them all about my Messiah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive