Friday, February 19, 2016

This morning as I sit looking out our hotel window in Jerusalem, I knew reading this psalm would be most appropriate...

``From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord`s name is to be praised.`` Psalm 113:3 KJV

I have seen Jerusalem now at sunset, and at sunrise--I know why David penned the words.

The skyline, no not the buildings and the skyscrapers, but the rise and fall of the mountains, the solid, bedrock mountains, remind me that all is well in Him.

The surface may change. The buildings may crumble, the walls come down, the material possessions we have piled up may be blown away like chaff...but the important, the solid, the lasting, remains.

With God as my foundation, everything will be okay.

With God as my cornerstone, everythig will be okay.

With God, well with God, whether it be sunrise or sunset--it is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive