Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It`s Wednesday morning here in Israel. Our accomodations are nice and I am attaching a photo of the view from our patio door. It is the Sea of Galilee.
Yes, the Sea of Galilee...the SEA OF GALILEE.
If I had a better arm and wasn`t afraid of breaking the window of the next cottage, I could throw a rock into it. It is that close.
Wake up call at 6am, although my roomy and I were already up and dressed by the time we got the automated Hebrew good morning call. Breakfast begins being served at 6:30 and we are to be loaded on our tour bus by 7:45.
Busy itinerary lined up for today, all around the Sea.
Good night`s sleep--although after a couple of long days, I think if they had thrown me a sleeping bag and told me to camp out on the ground I would haev slept like a baby there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive