Thursday, February 18, 2016

I am up before the sun again this morning and sitting out on our patio. I cannot see yet as it is too dark, but what I hear stirs my heart this morning.
I hear the waves lapping up against the shore.
The waves of Galilee.
The waves He stilled-and still controls.
The waves being moved by the wind He commanded-and still commands.
The verse that I studied over this morning is this...
``Thou art my God, and I will praise theee; thou art my God, I will exalt thee.`` Psalm 118:28
I don`t have to see to praise Him.
I don`t have to understand to lift up His name.
I don`t have to have it all figured out, cleaned up or in my order to exalt His name.
That is what the waves are whispering to me this morning.

What is on the agenda today?
We will be leaving our little resort by the Sea and making our way down south, anad yet up, to Jerusalem.
We will visit Beth Shean, where we will sit and learn in an amphitheatre, and we will be going to Gideon`s Spring where God culled out the men needed for the Lord`s battle--oh, that I would be one chosen!
Then on to Jerusalem.
On to Jerusalem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive